Line follower robot (LFR) will probably the first robot you would like to build to start your hobby journey in the exciting field of robotics.
1. Chassis (acryalic or metalic) – should have holes for mounting the motors, castor wheel.
2. Battery Operated (BO) DC motors -150 rpm: 2 pcs
3. Wheels: 2 nos
4. front caster: 1 nos
5. Infra red sensors: 2 Nos
6. L298N / L293D motor driver module: 1 nos
7. 9v batter: 1 nos
8. wires/connectors: as required
9. Screws/fastners: as required
Disclaimer: I work for Altair. mechGuru.com is my personal blog. Although i have tried to put my neutral opinion while writing about different competitor's technologies, still i would like you to read the articles by keeping my background in mind.
Latest posts by Shibashis Ghosh (see all)
- How to Make Line Follower Robot without Using Microcontroller - September 15, 2018
- Design for Additive Manufacturing Worksheet - July 7, 2018
- 3D Printing Simulation Software – Are They Capable Enough? - July 16, 2017